Our Blue Mountains overnight is perfect for nature lovers who are keen to make the most of their time exploring the beautiful National Park!
- National Park fees
- Entry to a Wildlife Park
- Guided bush walk
- Picnic lunch (excluding drink)
- Experienced driver guide
- Return transport in an air-conditioned mini bus
- Detailed commentary about Sydney Harbour icons
- Complimentary beverage (beer, wine, or soft drink)
- Cruise on air-conditioned luxury catamaran
A moderate level of fitness is required
Harbour & Blue Mountains Combo Summary
Combine some of the best things to do in Sydney in this one package! Explore the wilderness with our eco-accredited guides on our Blue Mountains day tour. Visit an award-winning wildlife park with koalas, kangaroos, and native Aussie animals. Join a guided bushwalk through the Blue Mountains National Park and visit waterfalls, rainforest, and the famous Three Sisters rock formation. Enjoy a two-hour relaxing sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour. Cruise past the major sites and attractions around the harbour including the Opera House and million-dollar homes. You will be absolutely amazed as you cruise under the magnificent Harbour Bridge on this cruise.
Highlights – Blue Mountains (Day 1)
Today we take you on an exciting adventure into the heart of the Blue Mountains, plus we take you to our favourite Australian wildlife park on the way there!
- Blue Mountains National Park – Our eco pass accreditation allows us to take you on amazing bushwalks through the national park with waterfalls, cliff stairs, and rainforest.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park – Take a selfie with a koala, hand feed kangaroos and see a four-metre crocodile at this award-winning park.
- Guided bushwalking** – Australia’s most accessible wilderness – the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park is one of Australia’s natural wonders covering over one million hectares. An inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests, and heathlands, it is a nature lover’s paradise. Colourful birds, unique animal life, the greatest concentration of eucalypt diversity on the continent, dramatic canyons and cliffs.
- Three Sisters – Hear the Aboriginal stories and see this famous rock formation from different vantage points along the trip.
- Scenic World – Join a guided bushwalk down the Furber Steps cut into the side of the cliff and into the valley surrounded by rainforest, see waterfalls and stunning views of valley**
- Scenic Railway – Save your energy and take the world’s steepest railway back to the top (own expense).
- Lunch – Enjoy a picnic lunch made with fresh local produce
Highlights – Blue Mountains (Day 1)
Today you cruise our beautiful Sydney Harbour, what a great way to get to know the city! Check in at King Street Wharf at 2 pm for a 2:15 pm departure. You cruise around for two hours and return to the wharf at 4:15 pm.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge – Cruise under the world famous bridge – twice guaranteed.
- Sydney Opera House – See the magnificent Sydney Opera House up close and take some fantastic photos.
- Sydney Harbour – See where the rich and famous live and have lots of “selfie” moments as you cruise this spectacular Harbour.
- Guided commentary – Up to date and detailed commentary is given along the way of the Harbour’s history and iconic locations.
- Beverage – Enjoy a complimentary wine, beer, or soft drink as you take in the sights.
- Additional beverages on board the cruise
- Pick-up Points
Bondi Junction @ 7:00am
Kings Cross @ 7:10am. In front of the Holiday Inn, 203 Victoria St, Potts Point behind Kings Cross Station
Central Station, St Laurence Church @ 7.25am. Meet at the front entrance of St Laurence Church, 812 George Street, near Central Station.
Circular Quay – Macquarie Place Park @ 7:45am. In front of the Obelisk, corner Loftus St and Bridge St
- Drop-off Points
Day 1 – Sydney Central @ 5:30pm
Day 2 – King St Wharf, Darling Harbour @ 4:15pm