- Experienced eco accredited tour guide
- Informative commentary
- Return air-conditioned vehicle transfers from Sydney to the Blue Mountains
- A visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Blue Mountain National Park guided bushwalks, including the Three Sisters Lookout
- National Park entry fees
- Lunch x 1 (we are happy to cater for people with dietary requirements, please inform us upon booking
- One night dorm accommodation + pizza dinner
- Continental breakfast
- Blue Lake
- Jenolan Caves Guided Tour
- Australian Native Wildlife spotting
- Govetts Leap Lookout
This BIG Australian adventure has you experiencing two unforgettable days surrounded by the world heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park. Also features koalas, wild kangaroos and other Aussie wildlife so get that camera ready!
Day 1 – Koalas, kangaroos & views
Get up close and personal to some Aussie animals including koalas, kangaroos, wombats and kookaburras. Take a walk along the clifftop of the Jamison Valley then after lunch check out check out the famous Three Sisters rock formation and hear the Aboriginal Dreamtime stories. It’s then down, down, down a thousand steps deep into the valley forest for a bushwalk to Scenic World. We then check into our cool art deco mountain accommodation, have dinner and party with the locals.
Day 2 – Jenolan Caves
After breakfast we’re off to the amazing Jenolan Caves to enter an underground world unlike any other. Back in daylight for lunch (own expense) in the hidden village of Jenolan then out of the valley and check out some wild kangaroos and wallabies in the national park. More incredible views as the sun sets and lights up the canyon walls with golden rays before heading back home.
- Pick-up Points
UNSW Main Entrance Anzac Parade @ 7:15am
Central Station, St. Laurence Church @ 7:30am
North Sydney Station @ 7:40am
MQ Village – Culloden RD @ 8:15am