Blue Mountains & Wildlife Park Tour :: Explore the wilderness!
- Our tour guide was a really nice man. He knew al lot about the mountains and the aboriginals. He said everything in a enthusiast way so it was nice to listen to it.
- I had a really great trip and would like to thank Steph our guide who made it a great day. I cannot wait to book my next trip- to Jenolan caves via colourful trips!!
Adult price: A$135.00
Concession price: A$115.00
Use the Send button below to invite your friends
to join you on this trip...
- Guided bushwalkingAustralia's most accessible wilderness - the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park - is one of Australia's natural wonders covering over one million hectares. An inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and heathlands, it is a nature lover's paradise. Colourful birds, unique animal life, the greatest concentration of eucalypt diversity on the continent, dramatic canyons and cliffs.
More about: Guided bushwalking
- Australian Wildlife Park
Get close and personal with some unique Australian animals and birds at one of Australia's best wildlife parks. You can take a selfie with a koala, feed a kangaroo, laugh with a kookaburra, see a wombat, a Tasmanian Devil and a 4 metre crocodile!
- Blue Mountains National Park
Our eco accredited guide will take you on an amazing bushwalk through the National Park. Learn about the native flora and fauna, see awesome views and take great photos from stunning lookouts.
More about: Blue Mountains National Park
- Lunch*After a big bushwalk we have a simple, relaxing lunch. If it's wet or cold, not to worry, we have Plan B to keep you warm and dry! NOTE: Please bring your own water bottle to help keep our planet green and free of empty plastic bottles.
- The Three Sisters
The famous Three Sisters rock formation is one of the most iconic images in Australia. The views overlooking the Jamison Valley are incredible and as well as getting that classic photo, you'll hear the stories of the local Aboriginal legends.
- Scenic Railway
Join our eco-accredited guide and take an amazing cliff face walk down through rainforest into the national park. Walk back up again or hold on tight as you ride on the world’s steepest railway up ($21 own expense). Or you can just chill out admiring the views and have a coffee or ice-cream.
More about: Scenic Railway
- Blue Mountains National Park Bushwalks More...
- Australian Wildlife Park More...
- National Park Entry Fees More...
- Lunch More...
- Friendly and helpful driver/tour guide More...
- Comfortable, modern transport More...
- Informative commentary and world music More...
- Overnight Stay: A$70.00 More...
*Lunch: we cater for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free but you must advise us at the time of booking or we may not be able to provide this option for you.
Children: We do not accept bookings for children aged 7 years and younger. The minimum age to travel with Colourful Trips is 8 years old.
The concession price is for minors aged 8 – 17, students, backpackers and international travellers who have a form of travel membership or concession ID card from either Australia or your home country. Examples are YHA, ISIC, Nomads, VIP, Student ID card etc.
Note on luggage: If you book our overnight option then due to limited space you can only bring a small overnight bag or the equivalent of 7kgs of carry on luggage for a plane. If you have a large backpack or suitcase this needs to be stored in Sydney rather than go with you on the tour.
Make sure you bring: Booking confirmation - printed or on screen
Comfortable walking shoes
Warm/wet weather clothing
Returns: Sydney 5.30pm Duration: 10 hours
- Australian Wildlife Park