If you are looking for very best Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney, stop your search now!
- Entry to Glenworth Valley (optional activities at extra cost)
- Picnic lunch
- Experienced driver guide
- Return transport from Sydney in an air-conditioned mini bus
Departure Day(s): Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Glenworth Valley Day Trip from Sydney Summary
A range of activities are available on our Glenworth Valley tour including, quad biking, kayaking, horse riding or abseiling, or you can choose to just immerse yourself in the picturesque surroundings and take a self-guided bushwalk or do some bird watching. The valley is home to many species of native fauna including wallabies, goannas, king parrots, lyrebirds, and kookaburras. Our Glenworth Valley trip is perfect for those who love experiencing the outdoors, with something for everyone!
Your Glenworth Valley itinerary is fully flexible and today you choose what you want to do!
Your tour starts approximately 8 am and finishes around 6:30 pm. You can choose two of the below activities** or you can simply enjoy the beautiful surroundings and spend the day bushwalking and bird watching.
- Horse Riding 2 hrs (add $95pp): Take in some seriously impressive scenery – there really is no better place to take a ride on a horseback and get back to nature! The guided Glenworth Valley horse riding tour is suitable for all abilities. You receive instruction on how to control and manage your horse and your experienced and friendly horse riding guide accompanies you along the way.
- Quad Biking 1.5 hrs (add $105 pp): Feel the wind on your face as you zip along our private bush trails taking in some of the valley’s best scenery on a quad bike. Quad biking is suitable for all abilities and no license is necessary. Your friendly quad biking guide takes you along a variety of terrain including water crossings and a purpose-built circuit. Quad biking is some of the best fun you can have on four wheels!
- Kayaking 2.5 hrs (add $75 pp): Kayaking is perfect for those who are looking for some relaxing time on the water with a guided paddle along Popran Creek. The tour is approximately 5km return and is suitable for everyone from beginners to experienced paddlers. You paddle at a leisurely pace so you have time to take in the surroundings and scenery.
- Abseiling 2.5hrs (add $90 pp): There’s nothing quite like the surge of adrenalin you will feel as you descend a rock face on an awesome abseiling adventure at Glenworth Valley. Your fully qualified guide leads you on an outdoor abseiling adventure to remember. Safety is paramount and no previous abseiling or rock climbing is necessary – anyone can do it!
** Please note there is not enough time to choose both kayaking and abseiling. All other combinations are good to go!
Bondi Junction @ 7:00am. In front of the Meriton Serviced Apartments near Grafton St exit from Bondi Junction Train Station
Kings Cross @ 7:10am. In front of the Holiday Inn, 203 Victoria St, Potts Point behind Kings Cross Station
Central Station, St Laurence Church @ 7:25am. Meet at the front entrance of St Laurence Church, 812 George Street, near Central Station.
Circular Quay – Sydney Harbour Marriot Hotel @ 7:45am. In front of the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, 30 Pitt St
Sydney Central @ 6:30pm