Aussie Farmstay (Melb - Syd) :: Take the explorers route to Sydney!
- A great adventure and full marks to Rob, the tour guide who made this an outstanding trip. He knows everything (well, just about..) and makes this long road trip so much fun. You get to see some awesome scenery and to understand a lot more about Australia's history. Can thoroughly recommend this trip to anyone!
Adult price: A$389.00
Concession price: A$329.00
Travel between Melbourne and Sydney on a two day / one night tour combining a range of truly authentic Australian experiences. You'll see some amazing mountain scenery, visit beautiful historic villages and then the highlight is staying overnight on a working farm in the district of Wagga Wagga. The next day you explore Canberra before arriving in Sydney that evening. This is a classic great value, Aussie road trip!
Use the Send button below to invite your friends
to join you on this trip...
Itinerary...Day 1 - Melbourne to Wagga WaggaWe ascend into the Victorian Alps where we stop for breathtaking views and a walk in Australia's high country before it's onto the beautiful historic town of Beechworth where there's free tastings of local delights. Check out the famous bakery, lolly shop, cordial factory, honey shop and beer brewery! Hear the stories of Australia's gold rush days and the famous outlaw, Ned Kelly. We then cross the Murray River and onto Wagga Wagga for our overnight stay on a working farm where you'll get to experience the life of a famer and enjoy genuine Australian country hospitality. Take a farm tour on the tractor (own expense) or try horse riding (one hour own expense).
- One night farm accommodation - Shared Style Farm Stay With shared Bathroom
- Farm dinner and breakfast
- Free time in Beechworth
- Visit to Animal Welfare Shelter (donation included)
- Lookouts and bushwalk
- Local attractions and stories
- Visit to Wagga Wagga
- Highlights of Canberra
- Tour of Parliament House
- Tour of Australian War Memorial
- Tour of the Embassy District
- Friendly and helpful driver/tour guide More...
- Comfortable, modern transport More...
- Informative commentary and world music More...
NOTE: Upgrade to private double room with ensuite by paying the full price of $389 (per person based on 2 people)
|Make sure you bring:||Booking confirmation - printed or on screen
Comfortable walking shoes
Warm/wet weather clothing
Towel & Toiletries
St Pauls Cathedral @ 7.10am
570 Flinders St @ 7.15am
YHA Melbourne Metro @ 7.10am
Nomads Industry @ 7.05am
Hotel Discovery @ 7.05am
|Departs:||7.00am Friday from Melbourne|
|Note: One-way trip! Please make your own return travel arrangements|
|Tour ends:||Saturday (approx 8.30pm) in Sydney|