Port Stephens - Whale Watching :: See something totally awesome!
- I'd like to send a big thank you to the Colourful Trips team for making my experience on the Port Stephens day trip so amazing, especially Ronnie who was a fantastic driver/tour guide. It was a beautiful day and we were lucky enough to have three whales swim right up to our boat and put on a show for us! We saw seals sunning themselves on the rocks of Cabbage Island and if the day couldn't get any better on the way back to the wharf we had dolphins swimming next to our boat! I would definitely recommend this tour to everyone and to get in before the whale watching season ends! Thank you so much again!
- Thank you very much, we all had such a great time. It was such a nice experience.
Adult price: A$175.00
Concession price: A$155.00
Every year close to 10,000 Humpback and Minke whales migrate along the south-east coast of Australia. Witness the greatness of these extraordinary creatures on our whale watching trip in Port Stephens, and spot some of the dolphins that live in these waters. This trip is offered from May - October.
Use the Send button below to invite your friends
to join you on this trip...
- Humpback Whales
Be amazed as you cruise among the biggest creatures on earth. Learn more about these animals and the fight to protect them from hunting. Watch carefully to see the Humpback Whales playfully show off some whale acrobatics as they migrate along our coast.
More about: Humpback Whales
- Dolphin Watching
Dolphin Watching - Cruise the waters as you search for local bottlenose dolphins within the bay. Join the crew and relax on the spacious viewing decks, help yourself to free tea or coffee or enjoy a drink from the licensed bar. You will have the opportunity swim in the boom net attached to the boat so make sure to bring your swim suit and a towel.
More about: Dolphin Watching
- Beach time!
Free Time! – The choice is yours, enjoy some free time on the beach or upgrade to the activities available to you.
- Stockton Beach
Swim or simply roll out your towel and hang out on this amazing 32 km long beach stretching onto the horizon.
More about: Stockton Beach
- Port Stephens 4WD & Sand Boarding
Take a big 4WD vehicle over the huge dunes to find the biggest dunes possible for all the sand boarding you can handle! Embrace the challenge, take a deep breath and whizz down huge sand dunes on special boards designed to fly.
More about: Port Stephens 4WD & Sand Boarding
- Camel riding
Jump up on one of these amazing animals called 'the ships of the desert'. Sway your way down and along the beach for some great photos! ($30 own expense, only available Saturdays)
- 2.5 hour whale & dolphin watching cruise
- Free time at Stockton sand dunes with optional upgrades available
- Friendly and helpful driver/tour guide More...
- Comfortable, modern transport More...
- 4WD and Sand Boarding: A$26.00 More...
- Camel riding: A$30.00
Note: This amount is not paid to Colourful Trips.
It should be paid to the Camel Whisperer
|Make sure you bring:||Booking confirmation - printed or on screen
Comfortable walking shoes
Warm/wet weather clothing