Blue Mountains, Koalas & Kangaroos
Starting at A$99
- Experienced eco accredited tour guide
- Informative commentary
- Return air-conditioned vehicle transfers from Sydney to the Blue Mountains
- A visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Blue Mountains National Park guided bushwalks (moderate level of fitness required)
- Three Sisters Lookout
- National Park entry fees
- Lunch (own expense with free time to explore the cafes and eateries of the beautiful mountain village of Leura)
- We will take you on an exciting adventure into the heart of the Blue Mountains, plus we take you to our favourite Australian wildlife park on the way there! Your Blue Mountains day tour with Colourful Trips will be a feast for your Instagram feed, with an abundance of photo opportunities throughout the day! We will go sightseeing and hiking – there are so many awesome spots to explore! This trip lasts for a day.
- Your guide for the day will pick you up in the morning and we’ll leave the city nice and early. First stop is a fun and interactive Australian wildlife park, home to the largest collection of Australian native animals in the world, where you can cuddle a kangaroo, feed a wallaby, check out some huge crocodiles and take a selfie with a koala!
- The Blue Mountains National Park covers over one million hectares and is an inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and headlands. When we get to the Blue Mountains, we take you on our first bushwalk and tell you stories about the ancient indigenous inhabitants, bush tucker and native flora & fauna. We’ll come across colourful birds, unique animal life and dramatic canyons and cliffs.
- You’ll see the Three Sisters, the famous rock formation which is one of the most iconic images in Australia. The views overlooking the Jamison Valley are stunning, even on a cloudy day! During your Blue Mountains trip, we will also take you on an amazing cliff face walk down through the rainforest. You can then walk back up or hold on tight as you ride the world’s steepest railway up (own expense).