Hunter Valley Wineries Day Trip
Wine Tour Through The Valley!
- Wine tastings at two high quality cellar doors/wineries
- Taste a range of organic spirits from a local distillery
- Settle in for lunch at a local brewery with a cellar door nearby for more optional tastings
- Most dietary requirements catered for. Please advise at time of booking
- Visit the Hunter Village with free time to explore boutique shops and taste local produce including cheese, chocolate and chilli schnapps!
- Special stop for photos of the valley and kangaroos
- Experienced and friendly driver/tour guide with informative commentary
- Return air-conditioned vehicle transfers from Sydney to the Hunter Valley
Departure Day(s): Everyday except Monday
- Flexible 100% refundable + no fees for changes
- Saver Non-refundable + $30pp fee for changes
Hunter Valley Tour Summary
Our Hunter Valley Colourful Day Trip is first class and an amazing value, with awesome cellar doors, friendly experts, award-winning wines, beers and spirits, wonderful food, local produce, fun guide, and on-point music. A very fun day out — guaranteed!
Picture yourself exploring the Hunter Valley, the oldest wine production region in Australia. Our Colourful Trips experience is fun and amazing value. Awesome cellar doors, delicious wine, laid back breweries, organic spirits, friendly experts, wonderful food, local cheese and chocolate, fun guide, great music. A very fun day out – guaranteed!
We leave Sydney before 8am for the 2.5 hour journey north-west with a stop on the way for refreshments before arriving in the Hunter Valley. We visit two wineries where you taste a variety of different wines, only available at the cellar door. You learn about the story behind each winery, walk amongst the vines, and learn what makes the Hunter Valley so special. Lunch is banquet style at a local brewery where you can try the 10+ craft beers on tap or enjoy a glass of wine.
It’s then off to a local distillery for tastings or organic vodka, gin and schnapps! End your day with some free time exploring the village for cheese and chocolate tastings, or find a unique memento of your day out. A day wouldn’t be complete without some photos and spotting the local kangaroos that roam the vines!
If you are looking for a fun Hunter Valley wine tour from Sydney, book with us today!
Please Note: Minimum age for this tour is 18 years old.
Central Station, St Laurence Church @ 7:15am. Meet at the front entrance of St Laurence Church, 812 George Street, near Central Station.
Sydney Town Hall – St Andrew’s Cathedral @ 7:30am. Bathurst St, 50 metres from cnr of George & Bathurst St
Circular Quay – Macquarie Place Park @ 7:45 am. In front of the Obelisk, corner Loftus St and Bridge St
We’ll drop you back off at your pick up location or in the city @ approximately 6.30pm