Wine & Dolphins
2 days • Ages 18+
- Flexible Easy, no fee change of date and cancellation policy
The best of two worlds – wine and dolphins!
Experience two of the most popular regions in NSW in a special overnight weekend trip designed for maximum fun and with awesome activities. From Australia’s oldest wine production region of the Hunter Valley to the blue water paradise of Port Stephens. Nothing says Australia like great food and wine, beaches, wild dolphins and the southern hemisphere’s biggest sand dunes! We’ll do it all on this epic 2-day adventure so with places limited, be sure to book early and not miss out!
• All transport + professional driver/guide
• Pickups / drop offs from Sydney
• Two cellar door visits with wine tasting
• Distillery visit for organic spirits tasting
• 1 course restaurant lunch with glass of wine/beer
• Visit to Hunter Valley Gardens Shops for cheese and chocolate (optional)
• Kangaroo photo opportunity
• Segregated dorm share accommodation with linen (BYO toiletries & towel)
• Organised group dinner (own expense)
• Sunday breakfast
• 1.5-hour dolphin watching cruise
• 4WD + Sand boarding experience
Depart Sydney to travel north across the Hawkesbury River to Australia’s oldest wine production area. Visit two wineries for tastings of both red and white varietals including the famous Hunter shiraz and semillon before a delicious 1 course restaurant lunch with a glass of beer or wine.
Free time to relax with an external bar and views over the valley. Then visit a unique venue for tastings of organic spirits including glitter gin! Free time at Hunter Valley Gardens to visit local shops offering cheese, chocolate and giftware. Lots of photo opportunities and a wonderful day!
Tonight we stay on the coast in dorm style accommodation at a beautiful nature retreat far away from crowds! Dinner is provided with free time to make new friends and mingle under the stars.
After breakfast, we drive to the blue water paradise of Port Stephens where we start with a dolphin watching cruise to get up close to the local bottlenose dolphins that call this beautiful bay home.
For lunch enjoy free time next to the bay at the marina with cafes, restaurants and shops. At Gan Gan Lookout we take in amazing views of the bay, ocean and mountains.
The adventure continues at the amazing 30km long Stockton Beach where we jump aboard a 4WD to zoom down huge sand dunes! The beach is patrolled so swimming is allowed, or you can just chill out and grab an ice-cream from the café.
At 6.00pm we arrive back in Sydney with memories and new friends to last a lifetime!
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before departure
- Bring a small overnight bag only
- Bring toiletries, beach gear and a light sweater for the evening
- Bed linen is provided
- Please bring ID for entry to night venues
- Pick up location of St Laurence Church , 812 George St, Haymarket @ 7.25am
Please Note: Minimum age for this tour is 18 years old.